Thingamajigs - That Indian Drink - Taproot Foundation
NOVEMBER 2013 - PRESENT
Conceptualised, managed and executed product marketing campaigns, event organization and promotion, brand development, and business communication activities. The experience spans across all forms of media, from print to digital.
Ogilvy & Mather - Dentsu Communications - Akriti Adcomm - DDB Mudra RAPP - That Indian Drink - Taproot Foundation - Thingamajigs
AUGUST 2008 - PRESENT
Strategized, developed and wrote copy/content for campaigns across channels - print,radio,TV, digital media. This includes global brand marketing projects, service/product promotion (small to large scale) and social awareness campaigns.
Researched historical data (web and in-library archives), and wrote storytelling scripts for historical walking tours. Developed story-driven content for global fundraiser projects. Completed the first draft of a science-fiction novel and wrote short stories (to be published).
- In Search of Sound (2016) Non-profit brand website development
- Mom’s Art of Giving (2015) International Fundraiser to feed children in India
- Aeolian Day (2015) Community festival to showcase invented wind-played instruments
- And I Left Only Footprints (2012) Photo exhibition and auction of travel photographs
- For Those Who Do (2011) Signature Copy for Lenovo worldwide brand campaign
- Kremlin Billboard Challenge (2010) Agency-wide billboard design contest (finalist)
- National No Child labor Campaign (2009) Country-wide campaign to spread awareness against child labor
- Strong, Creative Communication Skills
- Organizational and management skills (project, operations & team)
- Expert in web communication tools
- Ability to translate prospects into valuable connections
- Strategic approach to projects with tight deadlines
- Storytelling approach to all forms of writing
- Understanding of computer science and digital media
Bachelor of Technology (CSE)
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Delhi (India)
JULY 2000 - JUNE 2004
Studied the fundamentals of computer science and applied pure sciences, with focus on software design and development
Master of Creative Advertising
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane (Australia)
FEB 2007 - JULY 2008
Studied consumer behaviour, marketing and promotion, with focus on creative advertising tools and approach.
Amdocs / Sapient Technologies / Biometric InnovationS
SEP 2004 - JUNE 2008
Wrote programs in COBOL, C++; provided quality upgrades and administered quality assurance process in small to large projects.
A trained classical vocalist; piano, violin and flute student; experiments and composes with other stringed/percussion instruments.
Active consultant for various nonprofit organizations in different capacities. Leads free city walking tours two times a month.
Running, Swimming & Hiking
Long-distance runner, biker, recreational swimmer, and climbed Kilimanjaro as a travel-hiker.
Artist & Maker
Paints in Acrylic, and over wine-bottles; builds different things such as camera obscura, glass harp etc., and experiments with scientific/artistic ideas.