Bengaluru Bandipur Coorg
Date : 21st Jan to 27th Jan
Event: Sorority break-away
Credits: kalyan and ofcourse moi and my alter-ego avarice_me (my sis)
Had wanted a getaway admist nothing but forest , water and far away from the city's hindrance....
as its too late to right about it and am too bored to again pen down everything.. i hope the pics say it all....
- A trip with all runtime arrangements
- The travellers – me and my sis
- Places : Bandipur : lodge , safari,night camp,elephant safari, an austrian we be-friended
Co-foresters : 2 americans from arizona , 2 americans from new york , 3 indians from bangalore , and one indian-origin- austrian adopted female!
- Coorg : Dubare (elephant training camp with the shallowest form of cauvery)
Tibetan Colony – Ironically, the largest settlement in india
Some other places i switched off my camera in
- Mysore palace
- IISC – One of my friends currently pursuing her masters here
- Family pics – My relatives i visited and another friend from college
- Biking – My first take on splendor – Trainer – my maternal uncle from the air force!
Please map the above details with the pictures @ the convenience of your judgement!
most memorable moments:
- Bandipur made me witness the night sky at its best!!
- Saw a shooting start for the first time
- Dubare forest calls for a second shot
- Crossed cauvery @ dubare on foot..fun!
- And my maiden bike drive .. i finally did it :))
i have lots more to blog about... but will take it one at a time!
injoi d pictorial journey!